Strays Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a stray. Live among the humans or the animals. Choose your destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad Memories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylie~Philly

Kylie~Philly

Bad Memories Empty
PostSubject: Bad Memories   Bad Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:19 pm

The new little puppy ran around the house, jumping on furniture while Max laughed and played with her. Kylie sighed angrily, trying to remember if she was ever like that. Her paw moved to the scar on her left eye, remembering that day.

OOC: Flashback.
---
IC: The white ferret smiled as she walked around her new house, wondering if she could find any friends. She noticed an old cat relaxing on her new fence, so she went to talk to him.

"Excuse me Mr. Cat? I don't think my owners would like it if you stayed on our fence much longer." she squealed. The cat glared at her and jumped down, hissing.

"You're fence? Did you notice that it also belongs to my owners? No you didn't, so why don't you go bother another pest like yourself." the cat hissed.

"That's one angry cat..." she mumbled as she began to walk back to her house. Unfortunately, the cat heard her and growl, jumping in front of the now scared ferret. He unsheathed his claw, bringing them across her left eye. To her luck, only one of them did serious damage, but it still hurt her like nothing before. She soon heard yipping of a small dog and noticed a small Doberman Pinscher laughing from a hole in the fence. She quickly ran off, blood dripping down her face as the old cat grin wickedly at her.

---
During her flashback, she heard faint voices, only soon to be disrupted by a hot breath on her back.

"I'm Philisia! But you can call me Phil or Philly!" the pup yipped. Kylie sighed as she heard Max come over and put a leash on the puppy.

"Come on! Let's go for a walk!" he said and pulled Philly out of the house.

OOC: Now some one join.
Back to top Go down
Tommy~Chewie

Tommy~Chewie

Bad Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Memories   Bad Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:31 pm

A small grey cat was sitting under a bush. She saw the dog and stepped out. "Hello!" she mewed. She was very small for her age
Back to top Go down
http://clansofelements.forumotion.com/
Kylie~Philly

Kylie~Philly

Bad Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Memories   Bad Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:04 am

"Hi there! I'm Philly!" she woofed happily a big smile on her face. Kylie rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed. She sat down, knowing the puppy and cat would have a long conversation.

"Do you know if there are any other dogs around here? I would love to have some friends to play with!" she asked. Kylie kept her mouth shut, knowing that the cat would make fun of her for being a ferret. Dogs, cats...worst house pets ever...never under control... Kylie thought angrily
Back to top Go down
Tommy~Chewie

Tommy~Chewie

Bad Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Memories   Bad Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:56 pm

"Well, there are some with a litter of pups down the street." she mewed. "I'm Chealsie, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Kylie~Philly

Kylie~Philly

Bad Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Memories   Bad Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 am

"Thanks!" Philly woofed and pulled Max toward what Kylie knew as "those annoying dogs'" house. Kylie sighed angrily, as they approached the house. Phil began barking, making Max smile.

"There some friends here?" Max asked, making Philisia nod at him. Max walked up to knock on the door, and stood back, waiting for someone to come answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Tommy~Chewie

Tommy~Chewie

Bad Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Memories   Bad Memories I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:39 am

A small pup stumbled out the doggie door. "Hello!" she squealed(?). "Sam!" a voice barked behind the door. A small, chubby(Very Happy) dog appeared. "I'm very sorry, miss." he woofed
Back to top Go down
Kylie~Philly

Kylie~Philly

Bad Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Memories   Bad Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:20 pm

"It's okay! A cat told me you live here, since I wanted someone to play with!" she woofed back at the chubby dog. Philly could notice Kylie slowly backing away, behind the energetic pup. Phil stepped out of the way, exposing Kylie, which made the ferret let out an annoyed sigh.

"This is my friend Kylie! She doesn't like to play, but she wanted to get some air!" she barked, smiling at the other pup named Sam, and the small dog.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Bad Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Memories   Bad Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:31 am

A larger dog came from behind Sam. "Sam, what are you doing? It's lunchtime, sweetie," she said, nudging her side affectionately.
Back to top Go down
https://straysgalore.forumotion.com
Tommy~Chewie

Tommy~Chewie

Bad Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Memories   Bad Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:59 pm

'Okay, Momma!' she yipped. "I'm Chewie." she fat dog said.
Back to top Go down
Kylie~Philly

Kylie~Philly

Bad Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Memories   Bad Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:13 pm

"I'm Philisia, but you can call me Phil or Philly!" she yipped.

"Can I play with you?" Phil asked the other pup, who was call Sam by what seemed to be her mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Memories   Bad Memories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Memories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strays Galore :: The Neighborhood :: The Houses-
Jump to: